Thursday 1 December 2011

Absence?

Sorry to all those who appear to have missed me, and have sent messages to both me and my Master asking about my whereabouts. I’m around, just had a very busy and stressful period of absence – no, this site isn’t ‘dead’, and I haven’t abandoned it – Can’t get rid of me that easy!

I’m already in the process of writing another post (one that was promised to some of the ‘followers’ of this blog months ago!). It should be up in the next day or two.

Thank you again for all your concern and best wishes.

I wish you well,
kamira.

Copyright

All content on this website is copyright protected.



Permission to use any of the content must be sought from either the author, or Asmodeus. Details on how to contact can be found on the 'Blog and Me' page.



©The House of Asmodeus